The IMDG Code Packer/Cargo Handler Amendment 40-20 course is for those who require IMDG training for packing dangerous goods and/or are involved in cargo handling, loading/unloading cargo transport units.
The IMDG Code Packer/Cargo Handler course provides:
- An introduction to the IMDG Code
- An overview of
- IMDG Code general provisions
- dangerous goods classification and identification provisions
- packing requirements
- documentation requirements
- stowage requirements
- requirements for limited quantities and excepted quantities shipments
- additional provisions concerning transport including emergency response provisions
- In-depth training on
- package marking and labelling requirements
- CTU marking and placarding requirements
- segregation requirements within a CTU
- Training on the use of CTUs
The IMDG Code Packer/Cargo Handler course can be purchased with additional modules, a 49 CFR and an ADR module, which look at additional requirements in those regulations when shipping under IMDG Code provisions.
The Amendment 40-20 courses are open book and include hyperlinks in the course to help with your training experience.
The IMDG training packing handling online course includes tests at the end of each element to ensure an understanding of learning topics and a final course completion certificate. A verified option of the IMDG Code certificate is available.