Check the following:
- Use a Chrome browser. Internet Explorer creates issues particularly with older versions.
- Are you using one window to run the course? Running multiple windows will automatically cause the course to stop recording progress.
- Always close the course browser window and log out from the Learning Management System (LMS) when taking a break from the course.
- Change computer. Virus software on the specific computer can interrupt the running if the course.
- Change network. Security settings on company servers can cause issues with the course.
- Use an incognito window. To do this, you should open an incognito tab in Chrome by clicking on File and then selecting New Incognito Window, once that is done you can login to the LMS using this window and access the content to see if it behaves in the same way. The reason why we suggest this is because opening an incognito tab strips out any browser plug-ins or default settings which may interfere with the functionality of online content in the browser.